Why join the QLC Team?
We are currently looking for field service technichians
QLC – a company with a long history of success
- QLC is a second-generation company which we are very proud of.
- Founded in 1963 by Wayne Buske, the company (then called Layton Label) got its start in labels but soon realized our customers needed a way to get the labels onto their products other than by hand. We quickly found a line of labeling equipment that would apply labels automatically for our customers.
- In 1990, all the label converting business was sold and QLC emerged as the first company in the country to focus on providing labeling equipment and not the labels.
- With our key manufacturers CTM and Label-Aire we can adapt and offer positive solutions to our customer’s labeling equipment needs.
- We are passionate about doing the right things for our customers and continuing to succeed.
- Always moving forward – in 2020 we became a Markem-Imaje partner and offer a wide variety of product makring solutions.
- 2023 will bring new internal systems to QLC. ERP, CRM and Engineering.
Our industry is growing
- The Integrated Labeling System Market was valued at USD 6.34 Billion in 2021.
- The CAGR of the Integrated Labeling System market for the forecast period 2022-2027 is 17.3 %.
- The tremendous adoption of automation techniques in labeling machines and in manufacturing processes is increasingly being implemented by several process industries to enhance their productivity and improve operational efficiency is a key factor driving the market.
- The Integrated Labeling System Market is studied by segments like Type (adhesive based labeling and non-adhesive based labelling), End-use (food, beverages, pharmaceuticals and personal care products, chemicals), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa).
- Merchandised packaging and labeling processes are being launched by vendors across the global Integrated labeling system market in order to enhance the packaging process and cater to the rising demand from consumers. Moreover, the implementation of automation in product labeling reduces the requirement for human intervention, which minimizes the possibility of human errors in the product packaging process.
- Since 1997, President Clinton Announces Food Safety Initiative to ensure the that fruits and vegetables coming from overseas are as safe as those produced in the United States. The guidelines are only getting rigorous and require additional labeling for better consumer transparency.
- The demand for labeling across all industries is ever increasing at an accelerated speed.
- We are at the right place and at the right time.
Customer Service Cuture
- We keep our customer front and center every step of the way.
- A customer service culture is when a company’s efforts are centered around the customer. This means that the entire company, even departments that don’t normally interact with customers, are focused on the customer. This also means that the company places value on each department in order to make sure they’re delivering the best service to their customers all the time.
- The key aspects of developing a customer service culture include understanding the employee experience, creating a learning environment, and maintaining an openness to feedback.
- We remain true to the same core values that have helped drive our success over the last 60 years: teamwork, communication, partnership, safety, quality, trust, and social responsibility.
- At QLC, we are committed to ensuring that each employee, at every level is respected, valued, and included. The commitment to advance diversity, equity and inclusion is a company undertaking that is integrated into our day-to-day actions and overall business strategies.
- It is rooted in our core belief that QLC’s diverse employee—of every age, walk of life, background, national origin, ability, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, and gender identity—are essential to our company’s ability to innovate and transform. We demonstrate this by having a comprehensive strategy that includes initiatives on employees, workplace, community as well as our suppliers, clients, and vendors.
Just a few of our benefits
- Paid time off
- 100% company paid medical insurance
- Dental/vision insurance (optional)
- Health Savings Accounts w/ company contribution.
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401K matching
QLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company’s policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.